Ruynet Sdn Bhd (hereinafter refer as “Ruynet”) operates ruibox.asia (hereinafter refer as “ruibox”).
ADDRESS: No 30 , Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/47, Kawasan industri Kota Kemuning Seksyen 31, 40460 Shah Alam , Selangor Darul ehsan , Malaysia.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information You Provide:
This policy applies specifically to information through any electronic forms user submit via this Web Site, or other messages, comments or feedback send us by e-mail. Information about user which we may collect through this Web Site may vary depending on how user uses this Web Site. We may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to this Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
Ruynet’s general policy is to only collect individually identifiable information that is necessary for a transaction or which is useful for our own internal operations. During the registration process for our services, we collect a user’s name, gender, post code, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile or telephone contact number, billing and delivery address and Identity Card number.
Ruynet will record the e-mail addresses of those who post messages and comments, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our Facebook page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; and information volunteered by consumers and merchants, such as survey information and/or site registration data.
Ruynet will also track certain particulars about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information using widely available site web statistical tools.
You can always choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to benefit of many of our special features, and you may not be able to check out with your purchase through the Website. The Personal Information is used for such purposes as allowing you to purchase items, improving the content of the Website, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and the latest features.
If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, including promotional offer, please specify this preference by changing your account setting, or by informing us by using the “Unsubscribe” feature in any email we send. Note that if you do not want to receive legal notices, such as this privacy policies, those legal notices will still govern your use of our website, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
The website’s contents are not directed specifically to children. Users are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is considered an unauthorized user.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Ruibox. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” feature in any email we send to you.
We received and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Ruibox.
How we use your information?
The information Ruibox collects is for accountability and control purposes, also to understand user needs and interests to help us and our agent to provide a better service. Ruibox may use your information for the following:
- complete a transaction or order
- to contact you regarding administrative notices from time to time
- allow you to participate in surveys and promotions
- to use the information and past archives and activities to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions of using our services
- for order fulfillment purposes, we do need to provide your name, address, contact and e-mail address to our agent in order to deliver goods to your doorstep.
- improve or update our services
How we share your information?
Ruibox view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle, Ruibox would not provide your personal information to third party organizations for their marketing purposes nor sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except there are legal licensing requirements, or disclose the information in the following conditions:
- To our service providers who assist us in our services (for example, mail houses, delivery companies), other firm and individuals to perform tasks on our behalf to provide products or services to you. All aforesaid agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- To organizations with whom we have co-promotional or co-campaign arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements)
- In an emergency situation trying to maintain personal and socialpublic privacy and security, necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and others agreements. Also includes exchanging information with other organizations and companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Upon receiving user’s explicit consent
- Affiliated companies we do not control. Ruynet work closely with variety of affiliated business. In some cases, these businesses sell items to you through Company’s website. In other circumstances, Company offers services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You will be notify when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is connected to such transaction with that affiliated business.
- To company employee whom has limited access to your personal information who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
- Upon the event that the company opts to buy or sell assets, customer information will be one of the business assets that are subject to be transferred. Furthermore, if the company , or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the event that the Company get into receivership, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such handovers may occur, and that any acquirer of the Company may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
User account and password security maintenance
Upon registration as a user, a password and account will be provide, user will bear the legal responsibility for all the behavior based on user name and password. User password shall remain secure and shall not share or disclose to any third party to avoid any legal consequences arising from the aforesaid.
Ruibox value your personal information and take great effort to protect the security of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Ruibox cannot ensure or warrant the 100% security of your information. We endeavors to protect your information, however, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user data and other information at any time.
Amendment to this statement
All announcements can be sent to users via e-mail or regular mail delivery, such announcement is to inform the changes of service terms, service changes, or other important information.